Air to Water Heating Course Details:
During our one day course, we will cover the following:
This course is designed to introduce heat pump installers, whether they have prior experience with heat pump installations or are new to the field. Previous knowledge is not required, as the course will provide comprehensive information on project applications, including sizing, installation, commissioning, servicing, and maintenance. Prior experience with heat pumps is not necessary to enroll in this course.
- An introduction to Mitsubishi Electric including product line up
- Heat loss calculations
- Sizing heat pumps and distribution system.
- Completing paperwork for grants/ compliance.
- Installation requirements for both Monobloc and Split type systems
- Testing and verifying refrigerant pipework on Split type systems.
- Registering your installation for warranty.
- Installation FAQ’s.
- Commissioning your system.
- Fault finding
- Common error codes and trouble shooting.
- Annual servicing requirements and checks.
- Using the INSTALL ME app for :
- Technical support
- Registering your installations for warranty
- Onsite support requests
- Warranty claims.
- Registering your heat pump annual services for warranty validation.
Note: This training is necessary to get access to the INSTALL ME App.